Sachin Agarwal, MD, MPH
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Sachin Agarwal, MD, MPH
Dr. Agarwal is a nationally and internationally recognized expert in the treatment of neurological intensive care in the Department of Neurology's Division of Neurocritical Care and Hospitalist Neurology. He is an expert in post-cardiac arrest care, treatments, and outcomes. He is the founder and director of the nation's first interdisciplinary, multispecialty NeuroCardiac Comprehensive Care Clinical & Research Program (N4C) to understand the underpinnings of cardiac arrest survivorship and recovery for both patients and their family members discharged after cardiac arrest at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center.
Specialties & Expertise
- Neuro Critical Care
- Residency: Good Samaritan Hospital
- Fellowship: Columbia University Medical Center
- Medical School: University of Delhi College of Medical Sciences
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Residency: Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Neurology
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center