Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
Book an Appointment Online
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
About Roy S. Lackey, MD
I am fortunate to have been a member of the Columbia University and New York Presbyterian Hospital communities for over 30 years.
My excellent staff and I are dedicated to helping you achieve and maintain your best health.
As a Primary Care office, we will see to your urgent and ongoing needs. Should the need arise, we have the knowledge and experience to guide you through the more acute and serious health events.
We welcome you.
- Internal Medicine
- Annual Exams
- Chronic Cough
- Ear Infections
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Primary Care (Columbia Primary Care)
- Sore Throat
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Wellness Exams
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC