Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
About Ronald B. Staron, MD
Dr. Ronald Staron is a Fellow of the American College of Radiology who serves as Co-Chair of the Radiology Quality and Patient Safety Committee and has over 20 years of experience in Radiology Quality Assurance. He is board certified in DIagnostic Radiology and is Associate Professor of Radiology at Columbia University Medical Center.
Dr. Staron has extensive experience in musculoskeletal imaging with over fifty musculoskeletal-related publications in peer reviewed journals. Dr. Staron is a member of the New York Radiological Society, the American College of Radiology, the Radiological Society of North America, and the American Roentgen Ray Society.
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Medical School: New Jersey Medical School, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Internship: University Hospital (UMDNJ)
- Residency: University Hospital (UMDNJ)
- Fellowship: Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, NY
Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Radiology at CUMC
- Co-Chair Radiology Quality and Patient Safety Committee
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital