Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
About Robin S. Goland, MD
Dr. Robin Goland, J. Merrill Eastman Professorship of Clinical Diabetes, Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics at Columbia University, directs the patient care and clinical research programs at the Berrie Center. She was instrumental in establishing the Naomi Berrie Diabetes Center in July 1998.
Under the leadership of Dr. Goland and Berrie Center Co-Director Dr. Rudolph Leibel, the Berrie Center has become recognized nationally and internationally for excellence and innovation in patient care and research in diabetes. Dr. Goland has a B.A. from Harvard University and an M.D. from Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons. She was a resident and chief medical resident at NY-Presbyterian Hospital and did her endocrinology research training at Columbia University.
- Internal Medicine
- Residency: Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, NY
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Fellowship: Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, NY
- Internship: Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, NY
Titles & Positions
- Co-Director, Naomi Berrie Diabetes Center
- J. Merrill Eastman Professor of Diabetes (in Medicine, Pediatrics and the Naomi Berrie Diabetes Center) at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center