Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
About Richard S Ha, MD
Dr. Richard Ha is an associate professor of radiology and currently serves as the director of education and research in the division of breast imaging at Columbia University Irving Medical Center. His area of active breast cancer research is in clinical application of artificial intelligence, breast MRI, and new innovative techniques. Dr. Ha's research is supported by numerous grants including funding from the NIH and RSNA. He completed his fellowship in body and breast imaging at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center following a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital and University Washington School of Medicine.
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Radiology - Diagnostic
- Residency: Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Fellowship: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Radiology at CUMC
- Director of Education and Research, Division of Breast Imaging
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital