Richard C. Trepp, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Richard C. Trepp, MD
Dr. Richard Trepp is an Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine at the Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Trepp serves as the Director of Informatics. Dr. Trepp is a board-certified emergency medicine physician.
- Emergency Medicine
- Residency: Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Allen Hospital