Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Regina L. Ross, MD
Dr. Regina Ross is an assistant professor of radiology at Columbia University Irving Medical Center (CUIMC). She is board certified in diagnostic radiology and subspecialty certified in neuroradiology.
Dr. Ross earned her medical degree at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and completed a radiology residency at Rush Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center and a two-year neuroradiology fellowship at the University of Chicago Medical Center. She is the first female neuroradiologist to become faculty at CUIMC. Dr. Ross began her academic career at the Stanford University Medical Center in 1994. She was recruited to CUIMC in 1999 and briefly left in 2006 to join the neuroradiology division of Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical School. She rejoined the faculty in the Department of Radiology at CUIMC in 2012. She is experienced in all aspects of neuroimaging and has a clinical focus on stroke, CTA/MRA, and spine imaging. She is a senior member of the American Society of Neuroradiology.
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Computed Tomography Angiography (CTA)
- CT Perfusion
- Lumbar Puncture
- Magnetic Resonance Angiography
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- MR Perfusion
- MR Spectroscopy
- Neuro Imaging
- Internship: McGaw Medical Center
- Medical School: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Residency: St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- Fellowship: University Of Chicago
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Radiology at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester