722 West 168th Street
, NY 10032
Book an Appointment Today
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
Please call to schedule an appointment. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 9-1-1 or go to your nearest emergency department.
New & Existing Patient Phone
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
For existing patients of this provider, login or sign-up to make an appointment, communicate with your provider, manage appointments, access test results, and more.Login or Sign-up
About Randy Yeh, MD
Dr. Randy Yeh is an Assistant Professor of Radiology at Columbia University Medical Center and an attending physician at New York Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Yeh earned his MD degree at the University of Texas School of Medicine in San Antonio, Texas. His internship training in Preliminary Medicine was completed at UCLA - Olive View Medical Center/University of California in Los Angeles followed by a Diagnostic Radiology residency and Nuclear Radiology/Molecular Imaging fellowship at New York Presbyterian Hospital and Columbia University Medical Center. He is a member of the American College of Radiology, New York Roentgen Society and Radiological Society of North America.
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Image Guided Radiation Therapy
- Nuclear Imaging
- Radioisotope Imaging For Heart Diseases
- Thyroid Cancer
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Internship: LA County Hospital
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Radiology at CUMC
- Interim Chief, Division of Nuclear Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
Need Help Finding a Doctor?