Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Randolph S. Marshall, MD
Randolph Marshall, M.D., M.S. is the Elisabeth K Harris Professor of Neurology at Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons in New York City, Chief of the Stroke Division, and Attending Neurologist on the Stroke Service at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Marshall received his undergraduate degree from Harvard College in 1982, and his master's and medical degree from the University of California in 1988. After completing his Neurology Residency at Columbia-Presbyterian Hospital he completed 2 years of a Cerebrovascular fellowship with Dr. J.P. Mohr at the Neurological Institute at Columbia-Presbyterian Medical center, then joined the faculty of Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons in 1994.
Dr. Marshall has a clinical practice in Neurology with a focus on cerebrovascular diseases and stroke.
- Vascular Neurology
Specialties & Expertise
- Carotid Artery Disease
- Carotid Ultrasound
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
- Medical School: University of California San Francisco School of Medicine
- Fellowship: Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, NY
- Internship: New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center
- Residency: Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, NY
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester
Awards & Honors
- 2013 C Miller Fisher lectureship, MGH, Boston
- 2018 Adolph Sahs Lectureship, University Iowa Carver School of Medicine, Iowa City
- 2019 C Miller Fisher, MD Neuroscience Visionary Award, AHA, Boston