Qi Liu, MD
Qi Liu, MD
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
About Qi Liu, MD
Qi Liu, MD is an Assistant Professor of Medicine in the Division of Cardiology at Columbia University Medical Center specializing in cardiovascular imaging. Dr. Liu graduated from Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine and completed his internship and residency at Barnes-Jewish Hospital/Washington University in St. Louis. He subsequently pursued a fellowship in cardiovascular diseases at NYU Langone Medical Center, followed by an additional year of advanced training in echocardiography at Columbia University Medical Center.
Dr. Liu's areas of expertise include transthoracic, transesophageal, and interventional echocardiography, stress testing, and nuclear cardiology. His primary clinical interests are in valvular heart disease and medical education. He also serves as a clinical cardiologist on the inpatient and consultative cardiology services.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical C
- Residency: Washington University Medical Center
- Medical School: Washington University School of Medicine
- Fellowship: NYU / Grossman School of Medicine
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Residency: Washington University / School of Medicine in St. Louis
- Internship: Washington University / School of Medicine in St. Louis
- Medical School: Washington University / School of Medicine in St. Louis
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC