Additional Locations for Pierre Adil Elias, MD
ACN West - AIM Practice - East1150 St. Nicholas AveNew York
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
About Pierre Adil Elias, MD
Pierre Elias is an Assistant Professor in the Division of Cardiology and the Department of Biomedical Informatics at Columbia University Irving Medical Center, where he practices as a general cardiologist. He is also the Medical Director for Artificial Intelligence at NewYork-Presbyterian. His research lab develops machine learning technologies for medical imaging to improve the detection and management of cardiovascular disease.
Dr. Elias received his medical degree at Duke University School of Medicine in North Carolina. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine and fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center through the Clinician-Scientist Pathway. He has been named a STAT News Wunderkind highlighting 20 of the most innovative junior researchers in the country and has received the Emerging Generation Award from the American Society of Clinical Investigation. He was previously a data scientist at Lumiata, helping develop Google's Knowledge Graph for Health.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Medical School: Duke University School of Medicine
- Internship: Columbia University Irving Medical Center / NewYork-Presbyterian
- Residency: Columbia University Irving Medical Center / NewYork-Presbyterian
- Fellowship: Columbia University Irving Medical Center / NewYork-Presbyterian
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor in Cardiology & Biomedical Informatics
- Medical Director for Artificial Intelligence