Philip M Lichtenstein, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Philip M Lichtenstein, MD
Dr. Philip Lichtenstein is an assistant professor of radiology at Columbia University Irving Medical Center (CUIMC) and an assistant attending radiologist at NewYork-Presbyterian. Dr. Lichtenstein earned his medical degree at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science and completed a diagnostic radiology residency at NewYork-Presbyterian/CUIMC. He then went on to complete an Abdominal Imaging Fellowship with the Department of Radiology at CUIMC before joining our faculty.
- Medical School: Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Allen Hospital