Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Peter G. Gordon, MD
Dr. Gordon is an assistant professor of clinical medicine in the Division of Infectious Diseases at CUMC and the medical director of the NewYork–Presbyterian System Select Health, an HIV Special Needs Plan (SNP). He is also a coinvestigator for the Adult AIDS Clinical Trials Unit at CUMC and a principal investigator for industry-sponsored studies of new antiretroviral agents.
- Internal Medicine
- Hepatitis C/HIV Coinfection
- Research Studies
- Medical School: State University of New York - Stony Brook Health Sciences Center
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center