Paula A. Randolph, MD
Paula A. Randolph, MD
Additional Locations for Paula A. Randolph, MD
ColumbiaDoctors - Midtown51 West 51st StreetFloor 3, Suite 320New York
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Paula A. Randolph, MD
Paula A. Randolph, MD, FACOG, NCMP has dedicated her professional life to women's healthcare and wellness. She has practiced Gynecology for over 30 years in private practice and at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University. Dr. Randolph graduated with honors from Harvard University and attended medical school at Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons. She completed residency in obstetrics and gynecology at NYP/CUIMC, where she is currently an Assistant Professor. Dr. Randolph is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology, is a NAMS-certified menopause practitioner and received a Certificate of Achievement in Medical Nutrition from Columbia University.
Dr. Randolph believes in taking the time to educate her patients and working as a partner to help each person develop and maintain good health throughout their lifetimes. She has an interest in women's reproductive aging & managing the symptomatic hormonal and physiologic changes of menopause. Other clinical interests include female sexual health; menstrual disorders including PCOS; contraceptive management including IUD and Nexplanon insertion; evaluation and treatment of vaginitis and benign gynecologic skin conditions; management of abnormal Pap tests, colposcopy and HPV vaccination; nutritional counseling.
Throughout her career, Dr. Randolph has received awards including NY Magazine's "Best Doctors." She has served on the Executive committees of several professional organizations and has served as President of the New York Gynecological Society. She is active as a mentor for high school, STEM and premedical students.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Abnormal Pap Smear
- Adolescent Gynecology
- Intrauterine Device (IUD) Insertions
- Irregular Menstrual Cycle
- Menstrual Disorders
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Routine Gynecologic Care
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Women's Health
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency: Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, NY
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical C
Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Awards & Honors
- Best Doctors Award
- Castle Connolly New York Magazine Best Doctors
- National Medical Fellowship Severinghaus Scholar