Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Pamela U Freda, MD
Dr. Pamela Freda is Associate Professor of Medicine at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University. Dr. Freda received her undergraduate training at Harvard College and her medical training at the College of Physicians and Surgeons. She completed three years of house staff training on the Medical Service at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center and her Fellowship in Endocrinology at Columbia, College of Physicians and Surgeons.
Dr. Freda has been the Clinical Director of the Neuroendocrine Unit of Columbia University since 2000. Dr. Freda belongs to a number of professional societies including the Endocrine Society, the Growth Hormone Research Society (GRS) and the Pituitary Society, of which she has served on the Board of Directors since 2010.
She served on the Editorial Board of the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism (2000-2004). Since 2010 she has been an Endocrine Society Self-Assessment Committee Member and since 2003 has been a Quality Reviewer of the Pituitary sections of 'Up to Date Endocrinology'. She served as Chair of the Endocrine Society Task force for the Clinical Guidelines on Pituitary Incidentalomas, which were recently published in Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Pituitary Disease
- Pituitary Neoplasm
- Pituitary Tumors
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency: Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, NY
- Internship: Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, NY
- Fellowship: Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, NY
Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Medicine at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center