Pamela Lorena Flores-Sanchez, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Pamela Lorena Flores-Sanchez, MD
Dr. Pamela Flores-Sanchez is a board-certified pediatrician and is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at the Columbia University Medical Center. She has more than 15 years of experience caring for acutely injured and ill children. She currently practices medicine in the Pediatric Emergency Department at the NY Presbyterian-Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital.
- Medical School: Catholic University Faculty of Medicine (Ecuador)
- Residency: St. Joseph's Children's Hospital
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital