Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
Connect Patient Portal
About Omar Kamaal Khalique, MD
Omar K. Khalique is an Associate Professor of Medicine (in Radiology), Director of Multimodality Cardiac Imaging at the Columbia Structural Heart & Valve Center at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Irving Medical Center, Co-director of the Structural Heart Imaging Fellowship, and Director of the Structural CT core lab at the Cardiovascular Research Foundation.
Dr. Khalique has been a national leader in developing the new field of Multimodality Cardiac Imaging, which integrates several advanced imaging modalities into a unified diagnosis and patient plan.
Dr. Khalique is board certified in cardiovascular disease, echocardiography, cardiac magnetic resonance, and cardiac computed tomography and is a Fellow of 5 societies: ACC, SCCT, SCMR, SCAI, and ASE.
Dr. Khalique attended Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia, PA. He did his residency in internal medicine and his fellowship in cardiology at Westchester Medical Center of New York Medical College in Valhalla, NY. He did and an advanced echocardiography and cardiac computed tomography fellowship at Columbia University Irving Medical Center and a fellowship in cardiac magnetic resonance at Weill-Cornell Medical Center.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Advanced Cardiac Imaging
- TAVR (Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Residency: Westchester Medical Center
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Medical School: Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University
- Fellowship: Westchester Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Medicine (in Radiology) at The Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center