Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
About Noa Zemer Wassercug, MD
Dr. Noa Zemer Wassercug is a board-certified cardiologist with expertise in adult congenital heart disease. She is an assistant professor of medicine at Columbia University Irving Medical Center (CUIMC) and an assistant attending cardiologist at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital (NYP).
Dr. Zemer Wassercug's clinical expertise is focused on adult congenital heart echocardiography and pregnancy management in women with congenital heart disease. She is an attending physician at Columbia's Schneeweiss Adult Congenital Heart Center.
Dr. Zemer Wassercug received her Doctor of Medicine from the Sackler School of Medicine at Tel Aviv University. She completed a cardiology fellowship at Rabin Medical Center, followed by a fellowship in adult congenital heart disease at NYP/CUIMC.
She sees patients in Washington Heights in Manhattan.
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease (ACHD)
- Aortic Valve Disorder
- Chest Pain
- Coarctation of the Aorta
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Ebstein’s Anomaly
- Echocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Disease
- Heart Disease In Pregnancy
- Heart Murmur
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Metabolism and Weight on the Heart
- Pulmonary Regurgitation
- Shortness of Breath
- Single Ventricle Physiology
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Transposition of the Great Arteries
- Tricuspid Regurgitation
- Residency: Sheba Medical Center Hospital (Israel)
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center