Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Nisha B Jhalani, MD
Dr. Jhalani is the Director of Inpatient Clinical Services at Columbia Interventional Cardiovascular Care at New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Irving Medical Center and Assistant Professor of Medicine at Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons. She received her medical degree from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey and completed her residency in internal medicine and fellowship in cardiovascular diseases at Weill Cornell Medical Center. She is board certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular diseases and echocardiography. Her clinical interests include preventative cardiology, personalized cardiovascular risk assessment and women's heart health.
Dr. Jhalani believes heart disease is the leading cause of death in the US for both men and women, and yet many people are not aware of their risk. Her interest is in raising awareness about heart disease among the general public and empowering people to take their heart health into their own hands. Prevention through healthy living, diet and exercise are the key to defying heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Adult Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Risk Assessment
- Cardiovascular Risk Reduction
- Clinical Cardiology
- Heart Disease and Women
- Preventive Cardiology
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- Director, Clinical and Educational Services, CIVT
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center