Additional Locations for Nimrod Goldshtrom, MD
CUIMC/NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital3959 BroadwayNew York
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Nimrod Goldshtrom, MD
Dr. Goldshtrom is a neonatologist who has additional training in pediatric cardiac intensive care. He works in both the neonatal intensive care unit as well as the infant cardiac unit caring for infants with congenital heart disease. The intensive care units at Columbia University Irving Medical Center (CUIMC) and Morgan Stanley Children's Hosiptal are regional referral centers for the sickest children and infants in the tri-state area. Our teams work in a multidisciplinary fashion utilizing expertise from surgeons, pediatric subspecialists, nutritionists, pharmacists, respiratory therapists as well as social workers, psychologists and case managers, to provide comprehensive patient centered care for each child and family.
When not working clinically, he spends time working on clinical research projects centered around big data and non-invasive monitoring of critically ill neonates. Dr. Goldshtrom has interests in helping to bring data analytics to the bed side for intensive care to offer potential predictive tools for infants and children undergoing continuous monitoring for their conditions. He is also a founding board member of the neonatal heart society whose mission it is to bring experts and practioners together who care for infants with congenital heart disease to improve practices and outcomes.
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO)
- Neonatal Hemodynamics
- Newborn Resuscitation
- Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care
- Premature Infant Care
- Residency: Cohen Children's Medical Center
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Internship: Cohen Children's Medical Center
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical C
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital