Nicole Lamanna, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Nicole Lamanna, MD
Nicole Lamanna, MD, is an Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine in the Hematologic Malignancies Section of the Hematology/Oncology Division. Dr. Lamanna is a hematologist/oncologist whose research interests include lymphoid leukemias, specifically chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
She is an experienced clinical investigator and her research focus has been the development of combination therapies that include chemoimmunotherapy, immunomodulatory drugs, novel kinase inhibitors and monoclonal antibodies. She also is working to find active, safer therapies for older patients with these diseases.
She earned her medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine and completed her fellowship in Hematology-Oncology at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
- Medical Oncology
Specialties & Expertise
- Acute Leukemia
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Acute Myelogenous Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Leukemia
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Lymphoid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
- Essential Thrombocythemia
- Hairy Cell Leukemia
- Hematologic Malignancy
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Immune Thombocytopenic Purpura
- Large Granular Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome
- Myeloproliferative Disorder
- Polycythemia Vera
- Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia
- Fellowship: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Residency: New York University Medical Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center