Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Nicholas Gaeto, DO
Dr. Gaeto is a general internist seeing adult patients. He received his medical degree from Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine in Harlem, and completed his residency in internal medicine at Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia.
Dr. Gaeto has an interest in the full spectrum of adult general medicine, including geriatric care, chronic disease management, treatment of substance use disorders, reproductive health, and nutrition and exercise as a way to prevent disease. He has additional experience in the treatment and prevention of HIV as well as in the care of LGBTQ+ populations. He believes strongly in preventative medicine and care and enjoys having a long term relationship with his patients.
Specialties & Expertise
- Primary Care (Columbia Primary Care)
- Medical School: Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency: Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center