Nellie I Kalcheva, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Nellie I Kalcheva, MD
Nellie I. Kalcheva, MD, serves as a critical care cardiologist and the Director of Clinical and Consultative Services for Columbia's Interventional Cardiovascular Care program at Columbia University Irving Medical Center/NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Kalcheva is a full-time faculty member, assistant professor of clinical medicine at the Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons.
Dr. Kalcheva received her medical degree from Medical Academy, Sofia, Bulgaria. She completed her internal medicine residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York and her clinical cardiology fellowship at New York University Medical Center. Furthermore, she completed an advanced echocardiography fellowship at Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Specialties & Expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Adult Cardiology
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Critical Care Cardiology
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Medical School: Medical Academy, Sofia, Bulgaria
- Residency: Albert Einstein Medical Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- Director of Clinical and Consultative Services for CIVT
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center