Nazreen Jamal, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Nazreen Jamal, MD
Dr. Nazreen Jamal is a board-certified pediatric emergency medicine physician and an Associate Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at the Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She earned her medical degree at the New York University School of Medicine. She completed her residency and chief year in Pediatrics at Brown University/Hasbro Children's Hospital, followed by fellowship in Pediatric Emergency Medicine at Children's National Medical Center in Washington, DC where she served as chief fellow. After fellowship, she stayed on as faculty at Children's National where she completed the Master Teacher Program at George Washington University. Dr. Jamal is the Medical Director of the Pediatric Emergency Department and Associate Director of Quality and Patient Safety of Pediatrics in Emergency Medicine.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Residency: Hasbro Children's Hospital
- Fellowship: Children's National Medical Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester