Namrata Kulkarni, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Namrata Kulkarni, MD
Dr. Kulkarni is a child, adolescent, and adult psychiatrist at ColumbiaDoctors specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of mental health disorders including anxiety and OCD, depression and bipolar, ADHD, and PTSD. Dr. Kulkarni completed medical school at Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine in Michigan. She returned to her native New Jersey for general psychiatry training at Rutgers University Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and subsequently completed a child and adolescent psychiatry fellowship at the New York-Presbyterian Cornell/Columbia combined program. Dr. Kulkarni's clinical interests also include individual and family therapy, art/play therapy, and transitions in life stages. Dr. Kulkarni is double board-certified in general psychiatry and child and adolescent psychiatry.
Specialties & Expertise
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Medical School: Oakland University
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Residency: Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Instructor in Psychiatry
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center