Mytra Haerizadeh, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Mytra Haerizadeh, MD
Mytra Haerizadeh received a Bachelor of Arts in Hispanic Studies at Columbia University and went on to attend medical school at Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons. She completed her internal medicine residency at New York-Presbyterian Columbia, where she also served as Chief Medical Resident. Mytra is currently a primary care physician and clinician educator at the Associates in Internal Medicine (AIM) Clinic, where she sees patients and teaches residents and medical students. She currently serves as the Assistant Director for Ambulatory Education at AIM, specifically focusing on the education and professional development of PGY1 residents. She enjoys mentoring young physicians and serves as a faculty advisor for both the Generalist-PrimaryCare Pathway and the Women in Medicine affinity group. In 2023, Mytra was awarded the AIM Teacher of the Year.
- Medical School: Columbia University / Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Director, Ambulatory Education, AIM Clinic
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center