Locations and Appointments
ColumbiaDoctors - Midtown
ColumbiaDoctors - 693 White Plains Road
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Morgan A. Busko, MD
Morgan Busko, MD is a sports medicine physician specializing in the non-operative treatment of chronic and acute musculoskeletal injuries and conditions in adult and pediatric patients. She has a particular interest in endurance athletes, running and overuse injuries, and injury prevention.
After completing a residency in Internal Medicine at New York University, where she also received her Medical Degree, Dr. Anderson completed a Sports Medicine Fellowship at Wake Forest University. She received her B.S. in Biological Anthropology and Anatomy at Duke University, where she competed in Cross-Country and Track & Field.
Dr. Busko is an active endurance athlete who has competed in the Hawaii Ironman World Championship five times, finishing amongst the top triathletes in the world. She finds great reward in helping athletes return to sport safely while facilitating an athlete's ability to reach their optimal athletic performance. She hopes that her passion for exercise as medicine will be contagious to her patients and everyone around her.
- Sports Medicine
Specialties & Expertise
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Elbow Disorder
- Hip Preservation
- Knee Disorders
- Muscleoskeletal Injuries
- Non-operative Sports Medicine
- Pediatric Sports Medicine
- Runner's Knee
- Shoulder Injury
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injury
- Residency: New York University Langone Medical Center
- Internship: New York University Langone Medical Center
- Fellowship: Wake Forest Medical Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Primary Care Sports Medicine (in Medicine and in Orthopaedic Surgery) at the Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital