Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
About Mirna Giordano, MD
Dr. Giordano is a pediatric hospitalist with a particular interest in surgical co-management. She has co-managed pediatric neurosurgical patients for over 10 years. Her clinical research is in outcomes related to opioid-sparing multi modal analgesia. She is currently involved as a Steering Committee member with NYC Collaborative of Pediatric Hospitalists and is a Chair of Opioid Crisis Committee AAP Chapter 3. She also serves on the Executive Council of Pediatric SIG at SHM and contributes as a co-chair of education sub-committee.
- Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine
- Post-Surgical Pain
- Surgical Consultation
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Medical School: Dartmouth Medical School, NH
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital