Mirna Giordano, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Mirna Giordano, MD
Dr. Giordano is a pediatric hospitalist with a particular interest in surgical co-management. She has co-managed pediatric neurosurgical patients for over 10 years. Her clinical research is in outcomes related to opioid-sparing multi modal analgesia. She is currently involved as a Steering Committee member with NYC Collaborative of Pediatric Hospitalists and is a Chair of Opioid Crisis Committee AAP Chapter 3. She also serves on the Executive Council of Pediatric SIG at SHM and contributes as a co-chair of education sub-committee.
Specialties & Expertise
- Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine
- Post-Surgical Pain
- Surgical Consultation
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Medical School: Dartmouth Medical School, NH
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital