Mindy Stimell-Rauch, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Mindy Stimell-Rauch, MD
Dr. Stimell-Rauch is a board-certified pediatric emergency medicine physician and an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at the Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Stimell-Rauch is a graduate of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. She completed her internship in pediatrics at Children's National Medical Center in Washington, DC, and her pediatric residency at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in the Bronx, NY. Dr. Stimell-Rauch completed a fellowship in Pediatric Emergency Medicine also at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Dr. Stimell-Rauch has been on the faculty at Columbia since 1995.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Residency: Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Medical School: Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Yeshiva University
- Fellowship: Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Internship: Children's Hospital of Washington DC
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital