Additional Locations for Michelle Wilson Bell, MD
CUIMC/Neurological Institute of New York710 West 168th StreetNew York
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
Book an Appointment Online
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
About Michelle Wilson Bell, MD
Michelle Bell MD is an assistant professor of clinical neurology at CUIMC, in the Division of Epilepsy. Dr. Bell obtained her undergraduate degree from Harvard University followed by a medical doctorate at Mount Sinai School of Medicine. During medical school, she was valedictorian of her graduating class and was also inducted into the Gold Humanism Honor Society. Dr. Bell then pursued her medicine internship and neurology residency at Columbia University. During residency, she was awarded the Daniel Sciarra Award for her commitment to patient care and humanism as well as the Department of Medicine House Office Award for her dedication to the Internal Medicine residents and their patients.
After residency, Dr. Bell served for one year as chief resident, then completed a two-year fellowship in Clinical Neurophysiology/Epilepsy. Dr. Bell was the recipient of the Lewis P. Rowland Resident Teaching Award in 2017. She is currently the Program Director for the Adult Neurology Residency Program.
Dr. Bell sees patients at the Neurological Institute, Columbia Doctors midtown office and in the AIM (Associates in Internal Medicine) clinic. She is also a member of the neurophysiologic intraoperative monitoring team.
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Medical School: Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Adult Neurology Residency Program Director
- Assistant Professor of Neurology at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Awards & Honors
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, May 2009
- Daniel Sciarra Award for exemplifying the highest standards of patient care and humanism, 2013
- Department of Medicine House Officer Award for service and dedication to the Internal medicine residents and their patients, 2013
- Gold Humanism Honor Society, October 2008
- Harold Elster Memorial Prize for highest academic standing in graduating medical school class, 2009
- Lewis P. Rowland Resident Teaching Award, 2017