Michelle Heather Love, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Michelle Heather Love, MD
Michelle Love joined the Columbia University Medical Center Student Health Service as a staff physician in May, 2013. Prior to this, she worked for nine years as a primary care physician in New York City at a non-profit agency, working in underserved communities in Harlem and Washington Heights.
Dr. Love is originally from Canada, and completed her undergraduate degree in Psychology at the University of Western Ontario, and her medical degree at Queen's University. She completed her residency training in Family Medicine at McGill University, with an additional fellowship in maternal child health. Dr. Love's special interests include women's health and preventative medicine.
- Family Medicine
- Fellowship: McGill University Hospital
- Residency: McGill University Hospital
- Medical School: Queens University FAC Medicine Kingston Ontario
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center