Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Michael B Collins, MD
Michael B. Collins, MD is an Interventional Cardiologist at Columbia Interventional Cardiovascular Care, the Associate Director of the Cardiovascular Catheterization Lab at Columbia University Irving Medical Center/NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital and Professor of Medicine at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons.
Dr. Collins specializes in complex percutaneous coronary interventions.
Dr. Collins received his medical degree in 1975 from Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Balloon Angioplasty of Artery
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Coronary Interventions
- Heart Attack
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Residency: Nassau County Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center