Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
About Michael A Carollo, PSYD
Michael Carollo, PsyD is a licensed clinical psychologist with the Columbia Psychiatry Faculty Practice located within the Neurological Institute of New York at Columbia University Irving Medical Center and is appointed as an Instructor of Medical Psychology (in Psychiatry) at CUIMC. Dr. Carollo completed his undergraduate degree in psychology at Boston University and then received both a masters and doctorate degree in clinical psychology from Antioch University New England. At CUIMC, Dr. Carollo broadly focuses his clinical work on helping individuals learn new skills, gain insight, and mobilize their innate resources so they can overcome the obstacles they face and achieve their goals. His clinical interests include helping individuals manage interpersonal relationships, anxiety, stress and/or mood disorders, supporting young adults of college age, helping individuals better understand and overcome problems with executive functioning, motivation, and/or attention-concentration issues, and working with individuals who work in the arts/creative/performance fields.
- Fellowship: Counseling & Psychological Services at Stevens Institute of Technology
- Internship: Counseling & Psychological Services at Florida International University
- Medical School: Antioch University New England
- Fellowship: Stevens Institute of Technology
- Medical School: Antioch University of New England
Titles & Positions
- Instructor in Medical Psychology (In Psychiatry)