Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Megha Prasad, MD
Megha Prasad, MD, MS is an interventional cardiologist specializing in high risk percutaneous coronary interventions at Columbia University Irving Medical Center/NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital.
Dr. Prasad received her medical degree from the University of Southern California, and her Masters in Clinical Research and Translational Science from Mayo Clinic Rochester. She received her internal medicine and cardiology training at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN and interventional cardiology training at Columbia University Irving Medical Center in New York City. She also completed a year of advanced training in Complex and High-Risk Percutaneous Coronary Interventions and Mechanical Circulatory Support at Columbia University in New York.
Dr. Prasad's academic interests including coronary physiology and imaging especially in women.
Dr. Prasad is an Assistant Professor of Medicine and sees patients at Columbia University Irving Medical Center in Washington Heights, New York and at a satellite office in Bronx, New York.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Adult Cardiology
- Angioplasty, Percutaneous Transluminal
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Fellowship: Mayo Clinic
- Residency: Mayo Clinic
- Medical School: University of Southern California
- Fellowship: Mayo Clinic / College of Medicine & Science / Alix School of Medicine
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Residency: Mayo Clinic / College of Medicine & Science / Alix School of Medicine
- Internship: Mayo Clinic / College of Medicine & Science / Alix School of Medicine
- Medical School: University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC