Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
About Matthew R Baldwin, MD
Dr. Baldwin attends on the Critical Care Services at The New York Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia. His research is focused on measuring frailty and body composition in elderly survivors of critical illness in order to identify and risk-stratify these patients for preventative, therapeutic, rehabilitative, and palliative interventions that seek to improve critical illness survivorship. Dr. Baldwin also collaborates with Dr. Lederer to study body composition and lung transplantation outcomes.
- Critical Care Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Residency: Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center