Mark Lebehn, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Mark Lebehn, MD
Mark Lebehn, MD, is a New York Cardiology specialist. A non-invasive cardiologist specializing in general cardiology with subspecialty training in cardiac imaging and valvular heart disease. Dr. Lebehn is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease & Echocardiography.
Dr. Lebehn graduated with honors from the George Washington University School of Medicine & Health Sciences in 2011. Having more than 11 years of diverse experience, with special training and skill in diagnosing, treating, and preventing diseases related to the heart and blood vessels. As a Cardiovascular Disease Doctor, Mark A. Lebehn, MD, performs medical diagnosis and treatment of coronary artery disease, congenital heart defects, heart failure, valvular heart disease, and electrophysiology.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Medical School: George Washington University School of Medicine
- Residency: University Of Hawaii
- Fellowship: University of Hawaii Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship
- Fellowship: Medical College Of Wisconsin/Froedtert Hosptial
- Internship: University of Hawaii Internal Medicine Residency
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center