Additional Locations for Mark A. Apfelbaum, MD
NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester55 Palmer AvenueBronxville
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Mark A. Apfelbaum, MD
Mark A. Apfelbaum, MD, is an Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons and Director of NYP System Cath Labs at the Columbia Interventional Cardiovascular Care at New York Presbyterian/Westchester Hospital Center.
Dr. Apfelbaum received his M.D. degree from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. He pursued his residency in internal medicine at Columbia Presbyterian, serving as chief resident for the Department of Medicine. He was then a visiting clinical fellow in internal medicine for the Division of Cardiology at Columbia, followed by a visiting clinical fellowship in invasive and interventional cardiology there.
Dr. Apfelbaum is a diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners, the American Board of Internal Medicine, the Subspecialty Board of Cardiovascular Disease, and the Subspecialty Board of Interventional Cardiology.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Interventional Cardiology
- Adult Cardiology
- Balloon Angioplasty
- Cardiac Arrest
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Residency: Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, NY
- Internship: Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, NY
- Fellowship: Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, NY
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- Director, Cardiac Catheterization Lab at New York Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center & Lawrence Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester