Locations and Appointments
ColumbiaDoctors - Midtown
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Marianna S. Yugrakh, MD
Dr. Marianna S. Yugrakh obtained her medical degree from Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons and completed her neurology residency here at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/The Neurological Institute of New York. She subsequently completed a clinical fellowship in Headache Medicine at Mount Sinai Roosevelt Headache Institute. She treats all primary headache disorders and offers comprehensive pharmacological and non-pharmacological approaches for her patients. She has expertise in Botox injections for chronic migraine, as well as trigeminal and occipital nerve blocks and trigger point injections.
Specialties & Expertise
- Cluster Headache
- Facial Pain
- Headache Disorders
- Hemicrania Continua
- Internship: St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Fellowship: Mount Sinai Medical Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Neurology at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center