Maria Hamm De Miguel, MD, MS
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Maria Hamm De Miguel, MD, MS
Maria de Miguel completed medical school at the University of Maryland and trained in internal medicine at Columbia, where she was also a Chief Resident. After residency, Maria became faculty at the Associates in Internal Medicine clinic, the primary training site for the Columbia Internal Medicine Residency, where she teaches and sees patients. She completed a Masters in Epidemiology at the Mailman School of Public Health, and directs the Generalist-Primary Care Pathway of the Internal Medicine Residency Program, providing support and mentoring to residents interested in general medicine careers. Since 2016, Maria is the Associate Program Director for Ambulatory Education for the Internal Medicine Residency Program, designing and evaluating the ambulatory curriculum for the medicine residency. Maria's interests are in caring for vulnerable populations, health literacy, medical education, and motivational interviewing.
- Internal Medicine
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- Associate Program Director, Columbia Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Director, Generalist-Primary Care Pathway, Columbia Internal Medicine Residency Program
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center