Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Maria Andrikopoulou, MD
Maria Andrikopoulou MD, PhD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist and Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She joined the Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine at Columbia after completing her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at NYU Winthrop University Hospital, and fellowship in Maternal-Fetal Medicine at Columbia University.
Dr. Andrikopoulou specializes in the care of high-risk pregnancies, including women with medical complications and fetal anomalies. Her primary clinical and research interests include prenatal diagnosis, sonographic evaluation of fetal malformations and fetal echocardiogram.
Dr. Andrikopoulou has presented at many national conferences and published several peer-reviewed research manuscripts and book chapters, focusing on clinical obstetrics, fetal ultrasound and perinatal epidemiology. She is a member of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine and International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- OBGYN - Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Abnormal Prenatal Diagnosis
- Advanced Fetal Ultrasound
- Cervical Insufficiency
- Fetal Anomalies
- Fetal Diagnosis
- Fetal Testing
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Medical Complications In Pregnancy
- Multiple Pregnancy
- Prenatal Diagnosis
- Transabdominal Cervical Cerclage (TAC)
- Transvaginal Cervical Cerclage
- Residency: Winthrop University Hospital
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at CUMC