Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Marcus Rebello Pereira, MD
Dr. Marcus Pereira is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at the Columbia University College of Physicians. As a specialist, Dr. Pereira is focused on infectious complications among patients with solid organ and bone marrow transplant as well as hematological malignancies and provides care in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Establishing and now directing the Transplant Infectious Diseases Program at Columbia, Dr. Pereira oversees the development of infection prophylaxis and treatment protocols for immunocompromised patients.His current areas of interest include multi-drug resistant infections, including bacterial and fungal organisms among renal and liver transplant patients as well as resistant CMV infections.
- Infectious Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Transplant Related Infections
- Transplanted Organ and Tissue Infection
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- Medical Director, Transplant Infectious Disease Program
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center