Marco R DiTullio, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Marco R DiTullio, MD
Dr. Marco R. Di Tullio is Professor of Clinical Medicine at the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. He is the Associate Director of the Cardiovascular Ultrasound Laboratories at Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, and an Attending Cardiologist at the New York Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Di Tullio obtained his medical degree cum laude from the University of Milano, Italy. After completing his training in internal medicine and cardiology at the University Hospital of Milano and then working as an attending cardiologist at the Niguarda General Hospital in the same city, he moved to Columbia University in 1990, completing a post-doctoral fellowship in echocardiography and then joining the faculty in 1992.
Dr. Di Tullio is a member of the Advisory Council of the National Stroke Association, and serves on the Data Safety and Monitoring Board for two major NIH-funded clinical trials in acute stroke. He is the author of more than 300 peer-reviewed articles, book chapters, reviews and abstracts, and is a reviewer for many cardiological and neurological journals.
Specialties & Expertise
- Cardiac Imaging
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Cardiovascular Stress Test
- Cardiovascular Stress Testing
- Residency: Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, NY
- Medical School: University of Milano - Italy
- Fellowship: University of Milano Affiliated Hospitals - Italy
- Fellowship: Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, NY
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Professor of Medicine at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center