Marc S. Eisenberg, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Marc S. Eisenberg, MD
Marc S. Eisenberg, MD is an Associate Professor of Medicine at the Columbia University Medical Center and an Attending Physician at Columbia University Medical Center/NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. He is a clinical cardiologist with expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease in adults; specializing in cardiac stress testing and echocardiography. His clinical interests also include the accurate diagnosis and treatment of hypertension and evaluating the cardiovascular manifestations of hypertension. Dr. Eisenberg is a member of the ColumbiaDoctors Hypertension Center, a multi-disciplinary center of excellence that provides high-quality care and state-of-the-art diagnostic testing for patients with hypertension.
Dr. Eisenberg received his Doctor of Medicine from the College of Physicians and Surgeons at Columbia University in 1991. He completed his Post-Doctoral Residency and Fellowship at Columbia University Medical Center. He is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease, a Diplomat of the American Board of Internal Medicine and a Fellow in the American College of Cardiology. Dr. Eisenberg sees patients at ColumbiaDoctors Midtown.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Specialties & Expertise
- Adult Cardiology
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Cardiology Consultation
- Cardiovascular Stress Testing
- Cholesterol Management
- Clinical Cardiology
- General Cardiology
- Heart Imaging
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center