Additional Locations for Marc E. Richmond, MD
ColumbiaDoctors - 15 North Broadway15 North BroadwayWhite Plains
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
About Marc E. Richmond, MD
Marc Richmond, MD, MS is an Associate Professor of Pediatrics at CUMC, and the Associate Medical Director of the Program for Pediatric Cardiomyopathy, Heart Failure and Transplantation. He specializes in caring for the child with heart failure due to cardiomyopathy, congenital heart disease or acquired cardiac disorders as well as caring for children after heart transplantation for such indications. Dr. Richmond additionally sees patients as part of the Cardiac Genetics Program and in the Comprehensive Muscular Dystrophy Clinic.
His clinical and research interests are focused upon improving clinical outcomes for children with heart failure or transplantation, evaluating cardiac function using newer noninvasive techniques as well as an interest in the use of ventricular assist devices for children with severe decompensated heart failure. Furthermore, he serves as the Vice-President of the multi-center Pediatric Heart Transplant Study Group and is actively involved in the multi-center Pediatric Heart Network and Cooperative Clinical Trials in Pediatric Transplantation.
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplant, Pediatric
- Pediatric Congenital Heart Disease
- Medical School: Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, NC
- Internship: Yale-New Haven Children's Hospital, CT
- Fellowship: Childrens Hospital of NewYork-Presbyterian
- Residency: Yale-New Haven Children's Hospital, CT
Titles & Positions
- Associate Director, Program for Pediatric Cardiomyopathy, Heart Failure and Transplantation
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital