Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
About Lorraine Ng, MD
Dr. Lorraine Ng is an Associate Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at the Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Ng earned her medical degree from Brown University and completed a residency in pediatrics at NYP Weill Cornell Medical Center followed by a fellowship in pediatric emergency medicine at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Children's Hospital at Montefiore. She then went on to complete an Emergency Medicine Ultrasound Fellowship at St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital Center.
Dr. Ng began as a faculty member at Columbia in 2012 with a focus and expertise in point of care ultrasound (POCUS) within Pediatric Emergency Medicine (PEM). Dr. Ng served as the PEM Ultrasound Fellowship Director for 5 years, after helping initiate the fellowship, as one of the first such programs in the country. Since 2018 she has served as the Director of PEM Ultrasound and as of 2019, now serves as Assistant Director of Emergency Medicine Department Division of Ultrasound.
Dr. Ng is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine and practices as an Associate Attending in Pediatric Emergency Medicine at New York Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Fellowship: Children's Hospital of Montefiore
- Fellowship: St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Residency: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital