Locations and Appointments
ColumbiaDoctors - Midtown
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Lindsey A. Bordone, MD
Dr. Lindsey Bordone is a board-certified dermatologist in the Department of Dermatology of Columbia University Medical Center (CUMC) who sees patients at ColumbiaDoctors Midtown and at the CUMC main campus.
Dr. Bordone has expanded the clinical activities of the department specifically in the area of adult general dermatology managing all conditions of the skin, hair, and nails including among others acne, psoriasis, eczema, and skin allergies.
Dr. Bordone graduated from the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences of Columbia University and then received her M.D. from Rutgers University, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. She was a melanoma research fellow in the Department of Dermatology at CUMC before completing two years of residency in Internal Medicine and a three-year residency in Dermatology at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital. Dr. Bordone is a Member of the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Medical Association and the Dermatologic Society of Greater New York.
Specialties & Expertise
- Alternative Hair Loss Treatment
- Contact Dermatitis
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- General Dermatology
- Hair Disorders
- Hair Loss
- Hair, Nails, and Skin Conditions
- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia (HHT)
- Nail Issues
- Pediatric Acne
- Pediatric Eczema
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Boils/Cyst
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer Diagnosis & Treatment
- Skin Cancer Screenings
- Skin Lesions
- Skin Peeling/Redness
- Medical School: Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Internship: St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- Residency: St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Dermatology at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center