Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Leroy Rabbani, MD
LeRoy E. Rabbani, MD is the Brian F. Hoffman Professor of Cardiology (in Medicine) at Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He is Associate Chief of Cardiology and the Director, Cardiac Intensive Care Units and Cardiac Inpatient Service at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
Dr. Rabbani has authored multiple articles, and book chapters in the areas of PTCA restenosis, inflammation, atherothrombosis, angiogenesis, coronary collateral formation, thrombolysis, pathogenesis and the treatment of Acute Coronary Syndrome. Dr. Rabbani received his medical degree from Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons. He trained at both Columbia University Irving Medical Center and Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical School in Boston Massachusetts.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Interventional Cardiology
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Balloon Angioplasty of Artery
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Fellowship: Brigham & Women's Hospital - Harvard
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Associate Chief of Cardiology
- Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center