Leonardo Liberman, MD
Locations and Appointments
CUIMC/NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Leonardo Liberman, MD
Leonardo Liberman, MD, is a pediatric cardiologist with special expertise in the diagnosis and management of pediatric patient with cardiac arrhythmias. His is the Director of Pediatric Electrophysiology at NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital.
Dr. Liberman has made significant contributions to the field with publications and presentations. His research work has been published in American Journal of Cardiology, Journal of Interventional Cardiac Electrophysiology, Annals of Thoracic Surgery, Heart, and Journal of American College of Cardiology among other journals. He teaches fellows, residents and students at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons.
- Pediatric Cardiology
Specialties & Expertise
- Cardiac Arrhythmia
- Congenital Heart Disease, Pediatric
- Pediatric Electrophysiology
- Residency: Monmouth Medical Center, NJ
- Internship: Monmouth Medical Center, NJ
- Medical School: University of Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
Awards & Honors
- Graduated with honors, University of Buenos Aires, Medical School
- Teacher of the year, Division of Pediatric Cardiology. Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital