Lee A. Finkelstone, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Lee A. Finkelstone, MD
Dr. Lee Finkelstone is an Assistant Professor of Radiology at Columbia University Medical Center and Assistant Attending Radiologist at New York-Presbyterian Hospital. He received his medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine. His postdoctoral training consists of a transitional one year internship at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, a four year diagnostic radiology residency at New York-Presbyterian Hospital followed by a one year fellowship in Neuroradiology. Dr. Finkelstone is a member of the American Society of Neuroradiology, Radiological Society of North America, American College of Radiology and the American Medical Association.
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Radiology at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Allen Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital