Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
About Leah P Gruss, MD
Leah Gruss, MD is an Assistant Professor of Radiology in the Body Imaging section of Columbia University Medical Center. She is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and fellowship trained in Abdominal Imaging. After graduating from Albert Einstein College of Medicine, she completed radiology residency training at Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York City and an abdominal imaging fellowship at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center.
For more than 20 years, she has provided exemplary service at The Allen Hospital and continues to advance radiologic services in the newly developed Spine Center. With a focused interest in clinical radiology, she served as Director of Ultrasound at The Allen Hospital and has a particular interest in advancing body MRI.
Dr. Gruss is deeply committed to teaching and as a designated educator she has a vested interest in radiology resident and medical student education. She is focused on improving patient care by maintaining open communication with the medical and surgical staff at The Allen Hospital and has instituted weekly radiology rounds with the ICU residents and monthly noon conference with the medical residents.
Dr. Gruss has extensive experience in body cross-sectional imaging including ultrasound, CT, CT Angiography and MRI/MRCP. Dr. Gruss is a member of The American Roentgen Ray Society and The New York Roentgen Society.
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Residency: Mount Sinai Hospital
- Internship: North Shore University Hospital
- Medical School: Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Yeshiva University
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Radiology at CUMC
- Designated Educator for The Allen Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital